SMSEagle - Hardware SMS Gateway
SMSEagle is a professional hardware SMS gateway for sending and receiving SMS messages in an automated manner. The device is designed with focus on reliability and stability. It has a Linux on-board, modern responsive web-interface, database backend, and built-in 4G modem with watchdog mechanism. The device can be configured for failover (HA cluster). Thanks to a built-in 4G modem, SMS messages are sent/received directly to/from UMTS/LTE network without using any external 3rd party solution
- - Sending & Receiving SMS (managing messages with Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items)
- - Sending to single users or groups of users| Sending SMS at specified date and time (SMS scheduling)
- - Smartphone-like conversation mode (messages are nicely grouped by phone number). You can easily track history of what you send and receive to each user.
- - Support of different message types (normal SMS/multipart SMS/flash SMS/binary SMS/USSD-code/WAP Push link).
- - Message templates.
- - Phonebook (single users, groups)
- - Import of contacts from CSV file.
- - Monitoring services (eg Web server, Mail server) and SMS alerting.
- - Auto-reply to incoming SMS.
- - Email to SMS forwarding.
- - SMS to Email forwarding.
- - Periodic SMS to send SMS messages at a desired time interval.
- - Shift management to assign Phonebook contacts to working shifts.
- - Forward incoming SMS to remote script (callback URL).
- - Digital input and output controlled via SMS.
- - Temperature & humidity SMS alerts
- - Worldwide compatibility with LTE networks (RF Bands: LTE FDD: 1-5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30 (Rx only), 66 LTE TDD: 38, 40, 41 WCDMA: 1, 2, 4, 5, 8).