Self-Service Kiosk Management System
The PSS.Platform kiosk management software will improve availability and drive improved performance from your self-service network. Our automated device management system can receive, analyze, respond to and manage critical information from self-service devices, regardless of vendor.
PSS.Platform will bring your multi-device management and maintenance under one complete solution toolset, increasing your self-service network monitoring for hardware, software and other components.
There are more than 2000 ticket vending machines of Moscow Public Transport operating on the PSS.Platform.
PSS.Platform Server Software
- Online monitoring of payment transactions.
- Device technical condition monitoring.
- Configurable role-based management system of access to financial and technical monitoring.
- Generation of financial reports, technical condition reports, and incident reports.
- Wide range of integration opportunities with external accounting, information and service systems.
- Software module for ticketing without limitations on the number of seats.
- Remote kiosk software and driver update system.
PSS.Platform Kiosk Software
- Flexibly customized software with the client-server architecture.
- Possibility to set up various kiosk usage scenarios.
- Multilingual interface adapted for the touchscreen.
- Screen form templates tailored for specific corporate designs.
- Sophisticated reporting system on the machine.
- Touchscreen division on the advertising area and client service working area.
How You Benefit
- Increase availability and vendor performance: Automated issue resolution processes can speed up response times.
- Centralize data and reporting: Advanced business analytics and reporting capabilities can offer flexibility and enterprise-wide visibility on network and vendor performance.
- Improve help desk efficiency: Reduce help desk efforts through configuring management by exception and automatic dispatch escalation.
- Set up remote management: Create remote management capabilities across devices from all manufacturers.
- Lower cost of ownership: Automate operations and reduce spend to eliminate unnecessary or redundant service calls.
- Simplify multi-device management: Use one system for incident management, remote interactions and reporting and analytics for your entire device network.
- Streamline marketing and content updates: Design content management and delivery for updated visuals and marketing campaigns, regardless of device or manufacturer.