ATEN INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
- Consumer Electronics
「Simply Better Connections」 has always been at the heart of the ATEN brand. It means providing innovative solutions for you to make better connections, efficiently and seamlessly, to the information and people that you value.
Address3F, No. 125, Sec.2, Datung Rd.
New Taipei City
- Connects any of 32 video sources to any of 32 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix Solutions
- Hot-pluggable fan and power modules for easy maintenance and higher reliability
- Live stream of connected video channels and image preview of video wall layouts via web GUI
- Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, RS-232, RS-485/422, and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
- Ultra Seamless Switching with Scaler – zero second switching without any latency while scaling for the best output resolution ensures extra smooth presentations
- Allows a USB-C laptop and an Android Smartphone to share one HDMI monitor and all connected USB peripherals
- Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (additional USB-C Power Adapter needed)
- Supports 4K resolutions – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Video DynaSync – allows EDID and HDCP monitors and computers to function flawlessly, and provides fast switching such as continuous real-time switching
- Supports DisplayPort video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4:4:4) ; 36-bit color depth
- Supports connection via Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ-45) or SFP port for failover or for dual IP addresses access
- Supports 1Gbps SFP fiber module expansions up to 10 km
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) function – compliant with the IEEE 802.3at standard
ATEN was recently awarded Best Companies to Work For in Asia 2019 at the HR Asia Awards. ATEN President and CEO Kevin Chen speaks after accepting the award in Taipei, Taiwan.
With 40 years of Passion for Excellence, ATEN brings you Simply Better Connections.