WHO IS TAKING PART?
THE WORLD'S MOST GLOBAL STARTUP EVENT!
GITEX Global Startup Movement is exciting, energetic and fast-paced. It combines the world’s most influential investors, imaginative inventors and creative thought-leaders. Over 5 days, the global startup ecosystem will come together for networking, mentoring and learning to drive forward innovation in technology.
A global meeting of innovators, investors and inventors
– Visitors attending GITEX Global Startup Movement came from 80 countries
– 45% of visitors attending GITEX Global Startup Movement are buyers of technology
– 43% were attending GITEX Global Startup Movement to source new suppliers
– 64% had a budget in excess of $100,000 available at their disposal
– 50% were attending GITEX Global Startup Movement to actively make purchases
The big fish in a startup pond
GITEX Global Startup Movement is co-located with GITEX Technology Week; this means you have over 147,000 of the world’s biggest tech giants literally on your doorstep and under 1 roof. A snapshot of some of the companies and investors that came into GITEX Global Startup movement included:
Al Hilal Trading & Construction, Colgate-Palmolive, Court of The Crown Prince, Cyper Space Solutions Co, DAMAC, Department Of Tourism And Commerce Marketing, Digital Dubai, Etihad Airways, Etisalat, Gulf Air, Huawei Technologies, Kitkat GCC, Mawarid Finance, Samsung SDS, Schlumberger, Souq Com, Tiger Group Of Companies, UNESCO, Softbank, 500 Startups, Accel, Lumia Capital, Jungle Ventures, Oasis 500, NHN, Beco Capital, Boootup Ventures, Standard Chartered Private Equity