- Want to access the 50,000 IT procurement professionals at the 3rd largest tech event in the world, GITEX?
- Want to get funded by 250+ investors from 35 countries?
- Want to meet the biggest government, tech and industry buyers here in Dubai?
- Want the Press, Reach and Media Coverage that only the 3rd largest tech show in the world can give you?
- Want to win $100,000USD?
- Want to meet and learn from the world’s leading accelerators, incubators, investors and startups?
The biggest global startup movement in the global home of innovation in tech
There are a million reasons why you should be here, but here is a snapshot of the key reasons why the GITEX Global Startup Movement is the only event you need in your event calendar this year.
- Startups have access to investors with a combined wealth of over $4bn
- The Startup tech conference will feature more than 48hrs of free events
- Meet & learn from the tech giants as part of the Mentor Clinics
- Connect with leading enterprise businesses to solve critical issues with your smart tech inventions and get on the global map
2016 GITEX Global Startup Exhibitor secures 11m Euros funding!!
Jeanne Chabaut, Famoco – a France-based provider of Android-based transactional devices which just raised €11m in funding by Idinvest Partners, with participation from Orange Digital Ventures, SNCF Digital Ventures, BNP Paribas Développement and existing investors Hi inov, Fonds Ambition Numérique managed by Bpifrance, and Aurinvest.
What’s new in 2017 at the GITEX Global Startup Movement
The movement is growing and this year over 1,000 startups are expected to take to the floor to meet investors, buyers, CVC’s, tech giants to get their tech innovation off the ground.
Some of the highlights include:
- Innovation Cup Awards
- NEW tech sectors on the showfloor
- Strut Up Competition – New Categories
- Live demonstration area
- Investor & Corporate Buyer Programme