What are the different types of Certificates for Digital Signatures?
Digital Signing Service is cloud-based, allowing organizations to benefit from long-lived, trusted digital signing – signer identity validation, content integrity, trusted timestamps, non-repudiation – without the need to manage any physical hardware or build any custom integrations.
Here are some of the key features of our product:
- Integration with document signing applications
- Private Key Management and Storage
- Easy to Deploy
- Cryptographic Signing Components
(e.g., certificates, OCSP, CRL, timestamping)
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Individual or organization-level signing identities
- Trusted AATL Member
- PKI-based Signatures
- Third Party Timestamping