Future TechFuture Tech is synonymous with Dubai. Witness the revolution first hand with straight from R&D products, prototypes and the freshest ideas from across the globe.A showcase of the emerging tech that will shape the world and change the face of business
WHY FUTURE TECH AT GITEX?
GITEX Technology Week has for 37 years brought ground-breaking technology to the Middle East providing practical solutions and inspiring digital transformation.
Dubai’s commitment to technology innovation and digital transformation is reported daily through hundreds of implementations and initiatives driven by HRH Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai.
- Visitors came from 106 countries to source future technology products
- 19,505 of visitors sourcing future tech were buyers
- 7,021 were coming to GITEX Tech week to source new suppliers
- 13,653 had a budget in excess of $100,000
- 5,051 were at GITEX Technology Week to purchase products at the event
Future Tech Facts & Figures
50,000 x smaller than a human hair. The new ‘digestible’ medical cameras
5nM or Bust. Nanochips that can deliver 40% performance enhancement, essential for the next wave of development
Robocars could add $7 trillion the global economy
Premium sponsors and partners
GITEX is supported by the brightest and best organisations leading global digital transformation and bringing game-changing technology solutions to the Middle East.