- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring: Provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastrcture components – including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, and network infrastructure. Hundreds of third-party addons provide for monitoring of virtually all in-house applications, services, and systems.
- Performance: The powerful Nagios Core 4 monitoring engine provides users with the highest degree of monitoring server performance. High-efficiency worker processes allow for nearly limitless scalability and monitoring effectiveness.
- Visibility: Provides a central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes. Powerful dashboards provide at-a-glance access to powerful monitoring information and third-party data. Views provide users with quick access to the information they find most useful.
- Awareness: Alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders, and end users via email or mobile text messages, providing them with outage details so they can start resolving issues immediately.
Performance Graphs Nagios XI
- Proactive Planning: Automated, integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organizations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems catch them by surprise.
- Customizability: A powerful GUI provides for customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis, giving your customers and team members the flexibility they want.
- Ease of Use: Integrated web-based configuration interface lets admins hand out control of managing monitoring configuration, system settings, and more to end users and team members easily. Configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications – all without having to understand complex monitoring concepts.
- Multi-Tenant Capabilities: Multi-user access to web interface allows stakeholders to view relevant infrastructure status. User-specific views ensures clients only see the infrastructure components they’re authorized for. Advanced user management simplifies administration by allowing you to mange user accounts easily. Provision new user accounts with a few clicks and users automatically receive an email with their login credentials.
- Extendable Architecture: Multiple APIs provide for simple integration with in-house and third-party applications. Hundreds of community-developed addons extend monitoring and native alerting functionality. Custom interface and addon development is available to tailor Nagios XI to meet your organization’s exact needs.
Saturn ME has experience in setting up Nagios to monitor any kind of servers or devices in a datacenter or out in the field. This includes almost all type of network operating systems, network devices, IP cameras, UPSs, or any other device that has an IP address. Devices without an IP address can be monitored if they have a serial port.