Making Network Connection Easy with 4G LTE Cellular Gateway
PLANET ICG-2420G-LTE is a reliable, secure and high-bandwidth communications industrial-grade cellular gateway for demanding mobile applications, M2M (machine-to-machine) and IoT deployments. It features 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution), four Ethernet ports (3 LAN and 1 WAN), serial ports, DI and DO interfaces and VPN technology bundled in a compact yet rugged aluminum case. It establishes a fast cellular connection between Ethernet and serial port equipped devices.
High-performance 4G LTE
The ICG-2420G-LTE supports LTE 2x1 DL MIMO technology which can reach a download (DL) speed of up to 150Mbps and an upload (UL) speed of 50Mbps. The Cellular Gateway also supports multi-band connectivity including LTE FDD/TDD, WCDMA and GSM for a wide range of applications.
Dual SIM Design
To enhance reliability, the ICG-2420G-LTE is equipped with dual SIM slots that support failover and roaming over to ensure uninterrupted connectivity for mission-critical cellular communications. It provides a more flexible and easier way for users to create an instant network sharing service via 4G LTE whenever in public places like transportation, outdoor event, etc.
The ICG-2420G-LTE is equipped with one convenient feature and that is GPS (Global Positioning System). It is a positioning system based on a network of satellites that continuously transmit necessary data. More signals transmitted from more satellites can triangulate its location on the ground, meaning any location can be easily tracked anytime.
Cost-effective VPN Solution
The ICG-2420G-LTE provides a complete data security and privacy feature for access and exchange of sensitive data. The full VPN capability of the ICG-2420G-LTE including built-in OpenVPN and IPSec VPN functions with DES/3DES/AES encryption and MD5/SHA-1 authentication makes the shared connection more secure and flexible. The IPSec VPN also makes the private tunnel over Internet more secure for enterprises doing business transactions.
Remote Manageable Solution for Ethernet to RS232/RS485 Applications
PLANET ICG-2420G-LTE’s serial RS232/RS485 interface can be converted over the Fast Ethernet networking. It can operate as a virtual server or client where IP-based serial equipment can be managed. The ICG-2420G-LTE helps save the network administrator’s valuable time in detecting and locating network problems, rather than visual inspection of cabling and equipment.
Superior Management Functions
For networking management features, the ICG-2420G-LTE provides such functions as DHCP server, DMZ and Port Forwarding, as well as full secure functions including Network Address Translation (NAT), IP/URL/MAC filtering. The ICG-2420G-LTE has 4G and WAN connection failover characteristics, which can automatically switch over to the redundant, stable WAN connection to keep users always online without missing any fascinating moments.
User-friendly and Secure Management
For efficient management, the ICG-2420G-LTE is equipped with console, web and SNMP management interfaces. With the built-in web-based management interface, the ICG-2420G-LTE offers an easy-to-use, platform independent management and configuration facility. The ICG-2420G-LTE supports SNMP and it can be managed via any management software based on the standard SNMP v1 or v2 Protocol. Moreover, the ICG-2420G-LTE offers the remotely secure management by supporting SSHv2 and SNMP v3 connection where the packet content can be encrypted at each session.
IPv6/IPv4 Dual Stack Capability
The ICG-2420G-LTE supports both IPv4 and IPv6 Protocols. As more network devices are growing and the needs for larger addressing and higher security become critical, the ICG-2420G-LTE is the best solution for applications of 4G LTE and serial communication to connect with the IPv6 network.
- ● 3 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 LAN ports, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDI-X
- ● 1 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 WAN port, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDI-X
- ● 2 4G LTE 2dBi antennas
- ● 1 GPS antenna
- ● 2 SIM card slots
- ● 3 console interfaces (2 RS232 and 1 RS485)
- - COM1 (RS232 for management and setup)
- - COM2 (RS232 for remote serial device)
- - COM3 (RS485 for remote serial device)
- ● One DIP switch to improve the communication of RS485 networks
- ● Supports multi-band connectivity with FDD LTE/ TDD LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM/ LTE Cat4
- ● Built-in dual SIM for network redundancy
- ● Two detachable antennas for protection against radio interference
- ● LED indicators for connection and data transmission status
Industrial Case and Installation
- ● IP40 aluminum case
- ● DIN-rail design
- ● Power requirement: 10~32V DC
- ● Supports EFT protection for 2000V DC power and 6000V DC Ethernet ESD protection
- ● -20 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
Digital Input and Digital Output (Alarm)
- ● 2 digital input (DI)
- ● 1 digital output (alarm)
- ● Integrates sensors into auto alarm system
- ● Transfers alarm via SNMP trap
- ● Supports demilitarized zone (DMZ)
- ● Supports OpenVPN
- ● Supports IPSec (3DES, AES128, AES196, AES256, MD5, SHA-1, SHA256)
- ● Supports Modbus TCP (Only functions with COM3 RS485)
- ● Supports Port Forwarding
- ● Supports Dynamic DNS and PLANET DDNS
- ● Supports WAN connection types: DHCP client, static IP and PPPoE client
- ● Secures network connection
- - IP filter
- - URL filter
- - MAC filter
- ● IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management
- ● Switch management interfaces
- - Console/Telnet Command Line interface
- - Web switch management
- - SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
- - SSHv2 secure access
- ● IPv6 IP address/DNS management
- ● System Maintenance
- - Firmware upload via HTTP
- - Reset button for system reboot or reset to factory default
- - Dual images
- ● SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol)
- ● TR069
- ● System log
- ● Remote system log
- ● SNMP trap for interface Link Up and Link Down notification
- ● Configuration backup and restore