Document Management System
A Document Management System (DMS) is a system used to track, manage and store documents and reduce paper. It's capable of keeping a record of the various versions created and modified by different users (history tracking).It is often viewed as a component of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system and related to digital asset management, document imaging, workflow system and records management system.
• Centralized repository for secure online document storage.
• eSignature approval process.
• Automated business process workflow.
• Effective management of physical and electronic record.
• Automatic electronic record disposition.
• Improved efficiency which saves time.
• Effective version control and enhanced audit trails.
• Communication module enables users to interact with each other.