Showcasing AIBAS at the 39th GITEX Technology Week
At GITEX this year, 10Pearls will be showcasing AIBAS (AI-Based Business Analytics Suite), a cutting-edge AI data capture and processing suite. The solution takes simple input such as CCTV footage and generates highly insightful and intelligent analytics and reports regarding customer preferences, inventory management, and customer experience. Understanding, processing and utilizing data is key in revolutionizing any business, and AIBAS is built on the same ethos.
10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner that helps businesses with innovative product development, digitalization of existing business processes, modernization and acceleration through augmentation of existing teams. We leverage our deep understanding of the latest technologies and the nuances of the digital landscape in your specific industry to drive company growth, no matter where you are on your digital journey.
AIBAS offers the following features:
- Real-time object detection and recognition utility
- Real-time face detection, recognition and tracking of people
- Movement prediction and recognition with very low CPU footprint
- Extremely robust – can track and classify any object and work with all video transmission mechanisms
- Efficient detection of multiple objects/faces at a time with complete precision
- Deployable on premise without the need to send data outside an organization’s firewall
- Data categorization and counting
- Automated alerts and reports
- Generation of logs for active tracking and reporting
- Deep learning and efficient generation and management of inventory reports
What makes AIBAS unique and transformative is its capacity to run locally, avoiding the need to publish the user’s content to the Cloud, which helps to address many privacy or legal concerns. Our algorithm also uniquely identifies and classifies multiple objects (up to 25 to 30) per second. The product is highly scalable and can be customized according to client’s needs and specifications. AIBAS is engineered to be robust and scalable therefore it can be trained to recognize and track faces and objects even on complex background and lighting conditions.
AIBAS has been unveiled to the market and is available as a ready product.
We wish to see you at GITEX this year. October 6th– 10th, Dubai World Trade Center, Hall 7, Stand H7-18. If you would like to know more about our company please visit our website www.10pearls.com
Hope to see you there.