PSS.Software will Present the IoT Device Management Platform at GITEX Technology Week 2019
We are pleased to invite you to visit PSS.Software booth (Hall 2 H2-B40) at GITEX Technology Week 2019. We will present how IoT solutions based on PSS.Platform software are tailored to your business.
The PSS.Software company announces its participation in the annual IT exhibition GITEX 2019, which will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from 6 to 10 October 2019. The company will present a universal Internet of Things (IoT) software platform of its own design — PSS.Platform.
The specialists of the company will present their IoT ready PSS.Platform software at the "Made in Moscow" pavilion (Hall 2 Stand: H2-B40), which is organized by the Moscow Export Center under the Moscow government.
PSS.Platform is a proved universal tool for creating IoT solutions in the field of business automation and digital transformation for such industries as Transportation, Retail, Manufacturing, Government and Smart City.
According to Vitaly Tkanov, the CCO of the PSS.Software: "One of the main goals of our participation in GITEX 2019 is to find and attract partners for the implementation of IoT solutions in the Middle East, Africa, & South East Asia".
The experience and expertise of the company's engineers allow to make projects for the implementation of IoT solutions based on the PSS.Platform software on a Federal scale, for example, such as:
System for monitoring and managing the fleet of street ticket vending machines of Mosgortrans (Moscow transport):
- 200 automatic machines distributed throughout Moscow with more than 20 functional devices and sensors in each machine.
- Hundreds of operations per day with tens of thousands of parameters per second (peak load).
- There are more than 2000 ticketing machines operating on the PSS.Platform.
Automated control system for smart street lighting
There are more than 650 control switchboards and more than 30,000 lamps are connected in Russia and the CIS.
The control system for the electric vehicle charging station networks
- Management of electric vehicle charging services.
- Customer relationship management.
- Operations accounting.
- Equipment management and monitoring.
- Analytics and management reporting.
- Receiving payments.
- Data exchange with external customer systems.
- Management of electric vehicle charging services user accounts.
- Mobile application for end users (IOS, Android).