Estel Technologies International FZE
Estel (www.esteltelecom.com) provides Prepaid TopUp, e-Voucher, Mobile Wallet, Agency Banking, Merchant Payments & m-POS solutions to Banks, Mobile Operators & PSPs in Asia, Africa & Middle East. We serve more than 40 customers in over 35 countries.
AddressEstel Technologies Private LImited
Plot Number 126, Institutional Area
A smart phone, combined with a m-POS application & external card reader (attached to the phone via headphone jack, or Bluetooth), turns the mobile phone into a POS terminal. This enables merchants to accept card payments, in same way as traditional POS terminals, but at a fraction of the cost, with convenience of full mobility (Anytime, Anywhere)!
Estel Merchant Payment Aggregator solution simplifies the payment process for merchants, enabling them to accept digital cash-less payments from all sources via a single App & device!
This opens opportunities for Payment Service Providers (PSPs) to acquire merchants using Estel solution, offering them aggregation of all digital payment methods in a single app, with single window management & settlement!
Our e-Recharge technology enables both e-Voucher
& e-Top Up services (including a hybrid service) via
1. e-Voucher: Prepaid Operators sell bulk e-PIN’s
to 3rd party Service Providers, who operate an
e-voucher distribution service, after investing
in POS terminals & an e-Voucher platform, or,
2. e-Top Up: this enables PIN-less, any value top
up of customer’s prepaid account; the service
can be operated either by the Prepaid
Operator, or, a 3rd party Service Provider
Estel ‘s innovative Agency Banking solution enables Bank to go
Branchless & increase reach & accessibility & reduce Capex Costs.
- To fulfill the constitutional rights of the unbanked masses who are also entitled to access to financial services
- To leverage distribution channels and make the Bank more accessible to its customers
- To provide low cost banking services to the poor who cannot afford to travel long distances to carry out banking transactions
Our technology enables users to turn handsets into
Mobile Wallets, or, ‘Debit Cards’.We offer a high performance transaction processing platform that can be integrated with existing mobile and banking infrastructure. It allows people to:
- Open virtual bank accounts (called m-Wallets) at authorized retail outlets
- Deposit & withdraw cash from m-Wallets
- Transfer money
- Make payments for goods & services
- Get salary disbursements
- Check balance, get mini statement