CDN SOLUTIONS GROUP MARKS ITS 10TH YEAR AT GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2018
Top software development company CDN Software Solutions confirms its presence for the tenth consecutive year at Gitex Technology Week. The biggest and boldest week-long tech show will commence on October 14, 2018. The start-up show expects 850+ startups from over 75 countries and across 19 sectors this year.
Indore, India, September 18, 2018 – Top software development company CDN Software Solutions confirms its presence for the tenth consecutive year at Gitex Technology Week. The biggest and boldest week-long tech show will commence on October 14, 2018. The start-up show expects 850+ startups from over 75 countries and across 19 sectors this year.
Attendees from over 120 countries will become part of trending technology discussions. Gitex Technology Week 2018 promises innovative solutions around AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Cloud, and other influential technologies.
At the event, key stakeholders from CDN Software Solutions will deliver talks around the IoT, Blockchain, AI, Cloud, Energy, Retail, Finance, Smart Cities, Digital Marketing, Transport & Logistics, Healthcare, Education, and more. CDN Software Solutions is known for its innovative cutting-edge work in the field of Software Development and IT consultancy.
“We invite visitors at Gitex Technology Week to take a look at what we have been building with latest technologies, helping companies improve important metrics. We solicit businesses from all sectors to visit us at B1-25, Hall 1. We are there to solve challenges and understand pressing issues most businesses face. We dedicate this year to businesses willing to transform digitally and looking for a perfect IT partner,” says Surajit Mitra, CEO, CDN Solutions Group.
The company will also exhibit its latest work in the tech arena- including out-of-the-box solutions developed for targeted industries. CDN Solutions Group will offer visitors insights into:
- IoT solutions – The team is to help businesses understand how the IoT can help them get deep, actionable insights and how they can use this data to their benefit.
- AI solutions – CDN Software Solutions team to discuss with businesses the role of AI in their industry and how they can become the driver of change in their sector.
- AR/VR solutions – The company is to consult businesses and help them explore the possibilities of AR and VR in their customer-facing apps and software solutions.
- Blockchain solutions – The team is to discuss the potential of Blockchain in offering a decentralized ledger system- beyond its obvious applications for financial institutions.
- Cloud solutions – Businesses who want to take their operations online and give employees the flexibility to operate from anywhere can consult CDN Software Solutions for guidance.
- Consumer technologies – Discover how you can leverage smart home, smart workplace, health wearables, and other consumer technologies in a secure, scalable, and robust framework, through consultation with CDN Software Solutions.
“We want to help companies get higher customer engagement, convert through a website, drive traffic to their website, rank well on search engines, improve employee productivity, skyrocket sales, and do anything that matters for them to grow and prosper- with technology,” says Chetan Naik, CTO, CDN Solutions Group.
This year, Gitex Technology Week is all set for global startups and disruptive companies to set the stage on fire. Young C-level executives and millennials will also be the center of focus at the large Techno Fest.
CDN Software Solutions is also to target these budding entrepreneurs and see how technology can drive their operations and processes efficiently.
About CDN Solutions Group
CDN Solutions Group is an award winning ISO 9001:2015 certified mobile and web app development and designing company. Established in 2000, the enterprise has helped businesses leverage technology to drive change. From solving complex business challenges to building apps that succeed, CDN Software Solutions has earned the reputation of a leading technology company. The organization has 18 years of extensive experience with a fast-growing team of 270+ tech enthusiasts.
Explore the future of business technology with CDN Software Solutions at Gitex Technology Week 2018 between Oct 14 – Oct 18, 2018, at B1-25, Hall 1.
CDN Software Solutions