Printing & Business AutomationWork smart. A buzzword for a while, but the latest Business Automation technology helps businesses run more efficiently.
Simplicity is key moving forwards – applications for people not bots – bringing people together through collaboration tools; driving better decision making through predictive tech and empowering business leaders rather than the IT department to drive the business.
WHY PRINTING & BUSINESS AUTOMATION AT GITEX?
The BPM market size is estimated to grow from USD 6.96 Billion in 2016 to USD 13.52 Billion by 2021, at CAGR of 14.2%.
- Visitors came from 96 countries to source Printing & Business Automation Services
- 8,601 of visitors are buyers or end users
- 17,554 are attending to source new suppliers for Printing & Business Automation solutions
- 4,431 have direct purchasing responsibility in their business
- 11,079 have a budget in excess of $100,000
- 15,604 are actively looking to procure Printing & Business Automation Services at GITEX Technology Week
Printing & Business Automation Facts & Figures
The global printed PoS/signage market is worth $49.4 billion
Global digital printing market to grow to Euro 165 billion in 2018
Business Process Management market to grow from $4.71bn in 2014 to $10.3bn by 2019
While the black and white (B&W) printing market has not grown for some years, it is not in decline.Read more
Business Process Management Market Worth $10.73 Billion by 2019Read more
Premium sponsors and partners
GITEX is supported by the brightest and best organisations leading global digital transformation and bringing game-changing technology solutions to the Middle East.