From mobile technology to robotics, VR to sports wearables showcasing the products that will be flying off the shelves in the next 12 months.
The sector for products that inspire your imagination, featuring AR, VR, AI, drones, 3D printing and more, this is area of GITEX Technology Week designed to excite and display what is upcoming in technology from around the world.
- Visitors came from 106 countries to source future technology products
- 19,505 of visitors sourcing future tech were buyers
- 7,021 were coming to GITEX Tech week to source new suppliers
- 13,653 had a budget in excess of $100,000
- 5,051 were at GITEX Technology Week to purchase products at the event
Companies that attended GITEX Technology Week to source Future Tech included:
Abu Dhabi Media Company, Colgate – Palmolive Pakistan Ltd, DAMAC, Danone, Digital Dubai, DP, Emirates Airlines, Etisalat UAE, Europcar Rent A Car, Future Education GCC, Future Group, Galadari Brothers Co LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Jumbo Electronic Company Limited LLC, Jumeirah Group, Landmark Group, Lulu Group International LLC EMKE Group, Majid Al Futtaim Properties LLC, Samsung SDS, Saudi Aramco, Sony Middle East and Africa FZE, Union National Bank and many more!!
FUTURE TECH NEWS
Dubai to Tesla, Google, Uber: Test your driverless cars here
Source: Arabian Business Dubai wants Tesla, Google and Uber to
Water proof drones bag million dirham prizes
Source: Khaleej Times Feb, 2017 The team from Sanad Academy