TRADE VISITOR BENEFITS:
- ENTRY to GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK
- FULL ACCESS to ALL 12 PLATFORMS
- FREE ENTRY to INFOCOMM MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- FREE ATTENDANCE to CYBER SECURITY SEMINARS
- FREE ACCESS to MOBILE APPS SEMINARS
- FREE ACCESS to ITU TELECOM WORLD 2012 Showfloor
NEW ONE DAY TICKET AED 80
|FIVE DAY VALUE PASS AED 190|
* Please bring your business card for registration
|14 October 2012||1pm – 7pm|
|15-17 October 2012||11am - 7pm|
|18 October 2012||11 am - 5 pm|
The show is for trade visitors only, and proof of trade status is required for entry. No children under the age of 18 are permitted entry. Student groups are admitted on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th of October only – via prior arrangement made by respective college or university. Students must be accompanied by a faculty member.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
Exclusive, preferential rates for hotel and airline bookings have been arranged for pre-registered visitors to GITEX only. Please visit for more information.
A convenient way to travel around Dubai, the Dubai Metro has a dedicated station for the Dubai World Trade Centre and has connections to major locations around Dubai from Jebel Ali to Rashidiya.
Visit: http://www.rta.ae/dubai_metro/english/home.htmlfor more information.