Digital Strategies 18 October
The world is going digital at a rapid pace and this phenomenon can no longer be ignored. When 5 years ago, social media didn’t exist; 5 years from now, businesses that ignore social media will no longer exist. The urgency is here: the mismatch between businesses today and the digital world is growing wider.
Whether you are a start-up or a Fortune 500 company, Digital Strategies Forum is a must-attend event for every business needing spot-on advise in monetizing opportunities in digital marketing, mobility, social media and the internet. Why digital has to be at the core of your growth strategy and how you should align your processes, people and platforms to new business realities are just some of the BIG questions that will be answered.
- The rise of the social customer and their impact on business
- How have super brands used digital technology to triumph in this market?
- Breakthrough thinking in digital media and marketing
- SOLOMO: Converging marketing strategies to connect with customers in new ways
- How does digital communication affect business outside of marketing?
- Location-based marketing
- Mobile and tablet marketing and advertising
- Video marketing
- User-generated content
- Marketing analytics
- Embracing the marriage of digital and physical media
- Brand integration in mobile gaming
Mobile legal issues
DELEGATES FROM MAJOR BRANDS
DELEGATES FROM AGENCIES
For sponsorship: Bilal Al-Rais E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: + 971.4.3086012
For attending: Sheila Baranda E: sheila.Baranda@dwtc.com T: + 971.4.3086473
For speaking: Saudin Dungog-Noddings E: email@example.com T: + 971.4.3086648