Network & Security
"GITEX has been very good for us with a high quality of attendees. We've had a lot of very good meetings with government organisations and large enterprise. It's a unique opportunity for Symantec to use this platform to demonstrate our portfolio of technologies and solutions."
Justin Doo, Security Practice Director,Symantec
The Network & Security Zone will be complimented by a Smart Sessions conference area this year to further encourage the decision makers and influencers to return.
Is considered amongst peers as the annual must attend event involving the Who’s Who leading the way with biometric technologies, anti-virus/ anti-spam solutions, security tools and services.
NETWORK & SECURITY
The Network & Security sector at GITEX is complemented by information security related topics at the GITEX Security Sessions. Supported by aeCert and endorsed by TRA, some of the speakers at previous seminars at GITEX seminars have included: Abu Dhabi Police, Blackhat, EC Council, Fortinet, ICANN, ITMATRIX, microsoft Gulf and UAE Ministry of Interior.
PIONEERING NETWORK & SECURITY
Network with thousands of CSOs, CIOs, Senior Directors and decision makers from Construction, Finance & Banking, Government, Oil & Gas sectors looking for companies specialised in pioneering security solutions to safeguard mobility devices, corporate networks, business processes and information stores.
FACTS THAT MATTER
- Middle East Cyber Security Market worth $9.56 Billion by 2019*
- United Arab Emirates will double its spending on homeland security from USD5 billion to USD10 billion in the next 10 years, with majority of the budget focusing on cyberdefence and cybersecurity. **
- Saudi Arabia has emerged as the largest market of the security products in the GCC, followed by the UAE.
* MarketsandMarkets **2013-2014 annual report by the U.S. Commerce Department’s International Trade Administration
- APC & Pelco by Schneider Electric
- Arbor Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
- Sonicwall amongst others.
CIO, CSO, CEO and Senior Security officials and
IT Managers from the following service sectors:
- Finance & Banking
- Military & Armed Forces
- Oil & Gas
- IT Distribution Companies
- IT Hardware, Software, Manufacturers & Suppliers
Network Software Solutions
Security Software Solutions