- The need to embrace innovation by business paradigms
- The far too limiting, too saturated, and too expensive legacy business paradigms
- Groping in the dark for new ideas? The opportunity to innovate and drive the IOT revolution
Join Vodafone's innovation studio expert Chris Brown as he shares more about how innovation can impact business transformation from simple to complex, including examples of how Vodafone has collaborated with multi-national companies to open new avenues of opportunity and join the conversation on how they are creating a culture of innovation with global enterprises across the Middle East.
- Where value will be created in the Internet of Things and People
- Smart Systems 'actions' driven by data and information services
- Data-driven relationships and partnerships that shape entire ecosystems
- Making sense of the 28 billion 'things' to be connected to the internet by 2020
- Building networked communities for future generations
- PPP opportunities in emergency services, distance learning and remote health
Some experts are predicting that Internet of Things (IoT) will accelerate use of the cloud, improve predictions about consumer preferences, and change the scope of services managed service providers can offer. This session will analyse the trends that will impact cloud and the changes we should expect in the next couple of year.
The Physical Internet (PI) offers a formidable terrain for large scale deployment and exploitation of IoT technologies. This session will share how IoT is a key to achieving this hyper-connectivity, and how PI may well become a most fertile ground for IoT, helping businesses worldwide gain breakthrough performance from next-generation supply chains.
- Assessing the importance of data management & analysis - What data are we sensoring, why, what is the value, to whom? What data and how to make sense of it? Who owns the data?
- Providing secure network architecture and protecting privacy
- How to monitor and control in real time all the key processes
- Maximizing E&P performance through effective data, information and knowledge management
- Greater need for real time data to manage exploration, production and risk
- Examining new and innovative retail technologies that go beyond sentiment analysis
- With this wealth of data what are the challenges for making it actionable?
- Examining language as data and how this teaches us about consumers relationship with your brand
- Cybercriminal capabilities and your exposure to data theft and cyber attacks
- How to build a digital safety system which ensures brand security
- Guidelines for embracing modern and secure technology to maximise operational efficiency