Strontium Technology has announced a new series of high-performance solid state drives called HAWK solid state drives. These are Hynix-made solid state drives with Strontium branding and after sales support. They are based on SandForce’ s SF2281 controller and SK Hynix flash.
The drives are meant to be an upgrade option for consumers who are looking to buy new laptop or desktop. With over 500MB/s of read and white performance, the HAWK SSD will make MacBooks and PCs run faster. In addition, SSDs feature enhanced durability, shock-proof, silent operation and are more reliable as compared to traditional hard drives.
Strontium HAWK SSD simply makes the computer more responsive than ever. With quicker boot up and shorter lead time in applications loading, it will definitely enhance your daily productivity and ensure your system takes flight to the next level. HAWK SSD is backed by a three-year warranty and the reliability of Strontium.
• 2.5” Drive
• SandForce SF-2281
• MLC NAND Flash for Fast Performance
• Available Capacities: 120GB and 240GB
• Sequential Performance (256KB, MAX): Read: 510 MB/s, Write: 470 MB/s
• Random Performance (4KB, MAX): Read: 50,000 IOPS, Write: 38,000 IOPS
• Supports SATA I/ II/ III Interface
• TRIM Support (O/S Support Required)
• Power Consumption: 0.82W (Active), 0.26W (Idle)
• Mean Time between Failures (MBTF): 1.2M
• 3 years hassle-free Strontium Limited Warranty
ABOUT STRONTIUM TECHNOLOGY:
Strontium Technology Pte Ltd is a PC and flash memory manufacturing company, having its headquarters in Singapore. Today, it's operations span to varied territories across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, India, US, Canada and Latin America. In total, the company maintains a strong market presence in over 30 countries. Strontium Technology serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers.