As one of the world’s largest technology event’s, GITEX Technology Week is a key opportunity for leading IT hardware and software manufacturers, developers and tech trendsetters to showcase their expert knowledge and game-changing innovations on a world stage.
That is why this year the eyes of the world turned towards GITEX Technology Week 2016, when more than 22,000+ CXOs from across 144 countries attending the week long event with a estimated total procurement budget of US $ 64,000,000 to source the latest technologies.
- 49% of senior business executives at GITEX Technology Week bring live RFPs
- 82% of them successfully sourced a vendor
- 89% of 2015 sponsors agreed the benefits outweighed the cost
- 146,000+ trade visitors from 144 countries came to GITEX Technology Week
- 68% OF EXHIBITORS use GITEX Technology Week as their first point of entry into the market
- 22,000 CXOs attended from leading F500 companies